It’s Tuesday!!! So this means we get to enjoy another cuppa together! We’ll have to enjoy this in our minds! This recipe was shared with me with a friend. So I must share with you all and hurry to gather everything at home to try this myself!
I’ve always been curious about rose flavored things – that’s why this was shared with me – and so I must remember to utilize this recipe ASAP! As always, ingredients and directions and yumminess to share!
This is an Earl Grey & Rose Iced Tea; Serves 4.
- 4 tablespoons rose petals (crushed dried)
- 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg (powder)
- 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 2 earl grey tea bags
- 2 cups water
- honey (/Sugar to taste)
- ice cubes (Some)
- Heat water in a saucepan along with rose petals, fennel seeds and nutmeg powder to rolling boil.
- Add tea bag and let it stand for to steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Discard the tea bag, strain and let it cool.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Stir in some honey, rose water and lemon juice.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and pour tea over the ice
- Serve chilled!
Well there it is!!! So get some made and tell us how you like it! What you did to tweak it to your liking!
And always remember, we have our beautiful Tea Time subscription box for you to enjoy!